- 20X Olympia winning coach Hany Rambod is looking to add to his win total at the 2022 Olympia Weekend. Evogen Elite athlete Derek Lunsford, the 2021 Olympia 212 Champ recently petitioned to compete in the Mr. Olympia competition. In order to make a statement in the Open class he is working hard to make the necessary improvements to make history in Las Vegas.
- 20X Olympia winning coach Hany Rambod is known with high level athletes, but this time he trains up and coming bodybuilder David Butler with an intro to FST-7 training. Follow behind the scenes as The Pro Creator runs the young gun through a FST-7 CHEST workout.
- 20X Olympia winning coach Hany Rambod is always chasing perfection with his FST-7 trained athletes. The Pro Creator is always making improvements on reigning Olympia 212 Champion Derek Lunsford to defend his title. One area the champ can improve on is calves. Follow behind the scenes as Hany puts Derek through an FST-7 calves workout.
- Everything is bigger in Texas including the arms on Evogen Elite's 212 Olympia Champ Derek Lunsford. The champ is visiting 20X Olympia winning coach Hany at Evogen's new facility in Texas. The winning team digs into an intense FST-7 workout to build 3D arms. Follow The Pro Creator as he pushes Derek while tweaking his form on various exercises to get the full muscle contraction.
- Hany Rambod wrecking crew is in the house! As the Mr. Olympia approaches, the 19X Olympia winning coach trains Evogen Elite IFBB Pros Andrei Deiu, Derek Lunsford and Hadi Choopan in search of gold. The trio of athletes recently flew into Northern California to get dialed in with The Pro Creator. Follow the team behind the scenes as they #get3D training FST-7 arms.
20X Olympia winning coach and Evogen CEO Hany Rambod links up with Team Evogen Elite's IFBB Pros Andrei Deiu and Derek Lunsford at 49ersFIT in San Jose, CA as they begin their prep. The Pro Creator finally gets the...