Team Evogen Elite athlete Lauren Findley teaches teammate Kayla Lesko her top 5 glutes exercises. Follow the workout– • Abductor machine 7x12-15 with 30’seconds rest between sets. Concentrate on mind muscle connection. • Glute bridge using barbell 4x8-10 • Branded lateral duck squats 3x10-12 reps each direction • Single leg Bulgarian split squat 4x10-15 • Kettlebell sumo squats 4x8-12 https://youtu.be/8A5aflBEB0c
There are a lot of factors to keep track of when you're trying to burn fat AND maintain lean muscle mass. It's not just about going to the gym, that only accounts for one small part of the process. Have you ever heard the phrase, "abs are made in the kitchen"? Well, it's true. You have to think about all the activities your body engages in on a daily basis, from your training regimen to the fuel you use. Getting shredded is like navigating a mine field of decisions: you have supplementation schedules, nutrition choices, macro counting, picking an artificial sweetener, meal planning and preparation, onions versus carrots, and the list just goes on. Luckily, you have the guidance of 17X Olympia winning coach, Hany "The Pro Creator" Rambod, to help you navigate the waters! Here are Hany's top 10 tips to burn fat effectively:
- FST-7 is Your BEST FRIEND – When you are looking to lose fat, you cannot stop training heavy and intense. Intense heavy training sessions, especially ones that push as much blood volume as FST-7, burn calories while you train as well as through the recovery process. They also allow you to maintain your hard earned gains!
- Proper Nutrition – You thought you could get out of this one? Losing fat does not mean you need to starve yourself. To burn fat while maintaining lean gains, you need good quality foods that will fuel your body while keeping you in a calorie deficit to burn fat.
- Cheat On Your Diet – When you are ACTUALLY following your nutrition plan, cheating is, in fact, encouraged. Have your cheat meal every three to four days. Make sure it is late in the day. When you cheat early in the day, the insulin spike can lead to cravings the rest of the day. Be sure to include foods with higher nutritional value for your cheat meal. This meal should include protein, carbs, and fat. Stay away from eating only sugar, carbs and fat.
- Sweeten Your Life – Satisfy your sweet tooth with artificial sweeteners. With Splenda being 600 times sweeter than sugar, and Stevia being 300 times sweeter, these sweeteners can really dress up your oatmeal. Just be aware that too much aspartame, the sweetener in most diet sodas, can cause headaches and intestinal distress.
- Boost Your Metabolism Instantly – I designed Lipocide IR as an instant release fat burning powder. Measure out your desired dosage and take it 5-10 minutes prior to your fasted cardio. Lipocide IR will provide increased metabolic rate, appetite control, energy and focus, and the powder form allows for faster impact timing, hitting your bloodstream approximately 5 minutes after dosing.
- Get Your Veggie On – High on fiber and low on carbs, vegetables can be your saving grace when dieting. The fiber is digested slowly and that keeps you fuller longer. Fiber is also great for digestive health. Avoid veggies with a higher sugar content, such as carrots, peas and corn. Instead stick to broccoli, cauliflower, asparagus and bell peppers.
- Feed Your Pump – Using an Amino Builder like Cell K.E.M. intra-workout will provide your muscles with the anabolic building blocks they need to grow. This is especially beneficial when on a low calorie diet. Cell K.E.M. will help keep your muscles full. High-intensity training sets off a cascade of internal bio-chemical events that can lead to muscle cell damage, but it's exactly this traumatic impact of hard training that triggers the body’s mechanisms for growth and repair. I designed Cell K.E.M. to deliver the key nutrient building blocks needed to maximize this adaptive, anabolic response.
- Spice It UP – Condiments are OK off-season and pre-contest. When you are off-season, the excess calories in sugary sauces such as barbecue and teriyaki are acceptable. When you're getting shredded, opt for seasonings or sauce options with zero calories. Try mustard, horseradish, low-sodium soy sauce, hot sauce, or spices and seasoning blends without sugar.
- Fail to Plan, Plan to Fail – You absolutely need a plan. Know where your meals are going to come from before you need them. If you find yourself hungry without a meal, your eating decisions may not be the most rational. Prepare your meals ahead of time. If you must eat at a restaurant, do not assume your meals are being prepared in any particular way. Tell the wait staff exactly what you want and how you want it prepared, and don't be afraid to ask questions.
- Feel The Burn – Add Carnigen to your pre-workout to add fat burning properties. Carnigen is a four carnitine blend that I designed to help convert fat to energy. When you add Carnigen to your pre-workout, you will physically sweat more and convert fat to energy. To enhance the absorption and to ignite the precise carnitine matrix, Carnigen™ features key vitamins, minerals, and bioavailability enhancers to unleash its dramatic effects. It’s the perfect fat-loss solution before cardio or training.
As i sit here reminiscing 2016, and visualizing my success in 2017, I can't help but look back at all the ups and downs I have had. I’ve seen the highs and lows and how each experience has molded and sculpted my life for a specific reason. Every single obstacle, every single success was a stepping stone to where I stand today. So much has been accomplished, yet so much more is still out there to conquer. 2016 was a year that was designed to make me or break me. I faced a lot of personal battles that could have easily thrown me off my game, but yet I managed to grind thru and learn from the adversity. 2016 was a set up year. It was year of growth and hard work where I didn't get to reap the benefits to the fullest. A lot of hard work with not a lot in return but the lesson that was learned was that patience is key; that is what I was able to take away. I had a lot of things that challenged my character and I was put in of a lot situations that would cause most to turn their back on their goals. But thats not who I am, nor who I was brought up to be. My circle has gotten smaller as my name has grown bigger. The distractions have climbed but my self discipline has as well. No longer am I a kid where its okay to “mess up,” as an adult we have to make calculated and educated decisions because as an adult –a single choice can change your life in a blink of an eye.
2016 I felt was my time to make a statement. 1 win is an accomplishment, but some say was a gift. 2 wins impacted the industry, but left some saying it was a fluke. 3 wins was a statement that left people eating their words. I have worked my ass off since I can remember. Always being told I was undersized, always being told I was the under dog. The difference maker was never allowing myself to believe what others told me I was. I’ve known who I am, and what I am capable of. This life I have been living has been part of an action plan that I have created since a young age. Constant success. Constant improvement. And a will so strong to be on top that any obstacle in my way was already an illusion of the past before it came across my face. The passion and will to win is something that can not be taught or learned. It is a fire that is lit at birth and I believe that only a certain type of person is granted this gift. More common that not people let their gifts go to waste. Sometimes people fail to ever recognize their gift or even understand their potential. For me, I remind myself daily of who I am, what I've accomplished, and what I am capable of. You wont catch me sleeping on my opponents, but you sure as hell can catch me outworking them.
2017 is not a year to put myself on cruise control. I worked long and hard in 2016 to set up an even more successful upcoming year. My expectations for myself are far greater than they ever have been, and I can guarantee that my threshold will be pushed to new heights day in and day out. As I approach the first of the year, I sit here calm and collected. With a determination and vision of number 4 within my grasp. Hungry to step foot in the gym to face my counter part day after day. I can see myself in the reflection of the mirror, a deserving humble champion. Someone who put his heart and soul into every minute of this legendary journey that was laid out for myself. Every set, every rep, and every workout will be accounted for and I will hold myself to my own highest standards. 2017 will be a year of greatness, a year to maximize my potential, a year to maximize my growth, and most important MAXIMIZE MY GAINS in all realms of my life! NO RETREAT! NO SURRENDER! IM BRINGING A WAR TO THE OLYMPIA STAGE!
New Years resolutions fade. Set New Years expectations for yourself. What are your goals for 2017? Set the tone with your first workout.
#war4four #MAXIMUMGAINS #EVOGENELITE
[block id="special-offer-for-content-pages"] Christmas is a time of joy and celebration with family and friends. Unfortunately, winter weight gain is often as rampant as holiday cheer, and were not talking about the type of gains you post on Instagram. To help you fight the "battle of the bulge," here are 7 ways you can still enjoy Christmas meals while keeping your physique on point.
- Move in the Morning - Start your day with Christmas Cardio, even if it is as simple and low key as a walk around the block. Boost your metabolism and burn some calories in preparation for the Christmas goodies to come.
- Eat More to Eat Less - Rather than skipping meals in anticipation of the Christmas spread to come, make sure you eat meals throughout the day. You can cut back on calories per meal knowing that the social eating may yield a few extra calories, but make sure your total calories are spread throughout the day.
- Never Arrive Hungry - This concept is something to avoid before any party, gathering, or even before grocery shopping. If you arrive hungry, you will be more likely to overeat.
- Limit Alcohol Consumption - Alcohol will almost immediately shut down your metabolism and bring on cravings for more food. Light alcohol consumption such as a glass or two of wine may actually provide some health benefits, but over consumption will most certainly lead to a few unwanted pounds.
- Use a Smaller Plate - One cannot eat what they cannot fit on their plate. Limit overall quantities of food by having smaller portions per sitting.
- Pace Yourself - It can take up to 15-20 minutes after food is eaten for the full range of signals of satiety to reach the brain. Eating slower will allow you to eat to satisfaction rather than pigging out and nursing the food baby afterwards.
- Drink More Water - Drinking more water can help control calories by contributing to satiety when combined with food, as well as substituting for higher calorie beverages.
This year give the gift that gifts gains and is beyond practical heading into the new year! Nothing says quality like Evogen Nutrition and nothing is more appreciated by the Evogen Elite in your life.Pro Creator or Pro Creator Plus Stack $249.80 $134.95 Maximize physique volume and hardness by enhancing pre-workout and intra-workout supplementation with specific maro and micronutrient combinations. Includes EVP, Cell K.E.M. and GlycoJect
THE PRO CREATOR STACK PLAN
Shred Like Buendia Stack $174.80 $109.95 Transform your physique while accelerating recovery. This is the ultimate solution for those that hit it hard when trying to get lean fast. Includes AminoJect, Lipocide, and Carnigen [BUY NOW]
Booty Blaster Stack $279.80 $159.95 (include supplement regimen) The gluteal complex is one of the most massive complexes in the body. Get them to grow with the supplement regimen to facilitate their recovery. Download the FST-7 workout: [CLICK HERE] Includes EVP Plus, CELL K.E.M., Carnigen, GlycoJect [BUY NOW]