- FST-7 Tip of The Week powered by Evogen Nutrition. 20X Olympia winning coach Hany Rambod provides 3 useful tips on how to build a 3D chest using incline chest press. Follow The Pro Creator as IFBB Pro Andrei Deiu demonstrates these useful techniques to maximize your workout.
- FST-7 Tip of The Week powered by Evogen Nutrition. 20X Olympia winning coach Hany Rambod shows NPC Figure Champion Lauren Findley three variations on the hip thruster to build 3D glutes. Using these three techniques incorporating negatives, assisted reps and partial reps you will drive maximum blood into the muscle to grow your glutes.
- In this week's FST-7 Tip of The Week powered by Evogen Nutrition, 20X Olympia winning coach Hany Rambod discusses the difference between time under tension TUT vs. heavy lifting.
If you’re like many others, you want bigger arms. You’d do just about anything to get your small arms to grow, right? Well, there are a few principles that you can do to get those 3D arms you’ve always wanted.
- In this week's FST-7 Tip of The Week powered by Evogen Nutrition Hany Rambod answers the question does age affect training and recovery? Truth be told yes 100% but you need to train smarter as oppose to harder when you get older. The 20X Olympia winning coach explains why time under tension optimizing mind muscle connection.
- In this week's FST-7 Tip of The Week Hany Rambod covers how to get a small waist which is something coveted by every bodybuilder across all divisions. A small waist allows an athlete to show off the V-taper. Learn from 20X Olympia winning coach as he provides insight about overeating which leads to bloating and distension in the stomach. Adding digestive enzymes and probiotics will also help digestion with gut flora to maximize absorption.