In this weekend series, you'll learn valuable training, nutrition and supplementation tips in 70 seconds or less from 20X Olympia winning coach Hany Rambod or one of the Team Evogen Elite athletes. FST-7 Tip of The Week Powered by Evogen Nutrition. This week's tip is from Evogen Elite IFBB Pro Wellness athlete Victoria Puentes. She shares her three favorite leg exercises.
- FST-70 Tip of The Week. In this week's tip 20X Olympia winning coach Hany Rambod shares the variations for leg extensions. Follow The Pro Creator as he shows Lauren Findley the importance of using different foot positions to hit different parts of the quads including standard toes up, toes in and toes out as well as toes straight like a ballerina.
- In this week's FST-70 tip of the week 20X Olympia winning coach offers tips on how to be a good spotter to your training partner. Follow The Pro Creator with Evogen Elite's Lauren Findley as Hany explains the proper way to support your partner.
- In this week's FST-70 Tip of The Week– 20X Olympia winning coach Hany Rambod breaks down the best supplement for women to put on muscle. It's safe, not toxic and breaks the stereotype that many women share who "dont want to go to the gym because they don't want to look like a man."
- 20X Olympia winning coach Hany Rambod provides you with three tips to BUILD 3D QUADS using three tips to increase intensity on leg extensions with Evogen Elite NPC athlete Lauren Findley. By incorporating negatives, assisted reps and partial reps you will drive maximum blood into the muscle to grow your quads.
- It's said that abs are made in the kitchen, but if you want them to pop it's not only diet that will get you dialed in. Ever wonder if weighted ab work is superior to bodyweight ab work? Hany "The Pro Creator" Rambod, 20X Olympia winning coach breaks down which is better is better for building a signature six-pack.