- In this week's FST-7 Tip of The Week Hany Rambod covers what to do when you are slowly progressing and you have a competition approaching fast? Learn from 20X Olympia winning coach as he provides insight from a metabolic perspective. Taking cardio, overtraining, caloric intake, cheat meals and rest into consideration The Pro Creator is able to pivot during contest prep to get an athlete dialed in.
- In this week's FST-7 Tip of The Week powered by Evogen Nutrition Hany Rambod talks about his approach to pre-contest carb loading. There is a science to the process and getting it right can be the difference between winning and losing. Learn from The Pro Creator whose experience has led to 20 Olympia titles across a number of different classes.
- In this week's FST-7 Tip of The Week Hany Rambod answers the question about dropping fats 4 weeks out from a competition. The Pro Creator has won 20 Olympia titles in his career so if there is anyone who knows the ins and outs of contest prep it's Hany Rambod. Listen in and learn from the best in the business.
- In this weekend's FST-7 Tip of The Week learn how 20X Olympia winning coach Hany Rambod dries out his athletes in the week leading up to their competition. The Pro Creator reaches in his bag of tricks and gives you the secrets to getting dry to show off your 3D physique.
In this weekend series, you'll learn valuable training, nutrition and supplementation tips in 70 seconds or less from 20X Olympia winning coach Hany Rambod or one of the Team Evogen Elite athletes. FST-7 Tip of The Week Powered by Evogen Nutrition. This week's tip is from Evogen Elite IFBB Pro Wellness athlete Victoria Puentes. She shares her three favorite leg exercises.
- FST-70 Tip of The Week. In this week's tip 20X Olympia winning coach Hany Rambod shares the variations for leg extensions. Follow The Pro Creator as he shows Lauren Findley the importance of using different foot positions to hit different parts of the quads including standard toes up, toes in and toes out as well as toes straight like a ballerina.