- Magnesium seems to be a supplement that unfortunately gets overlooked by many. When we think of vitamins and minerals, everyone seems to be concerned about vitamin C, vitamin D, zinc, etc. Yet, magnesium plays several key roles in the body and should not be neglected or forgotten about.
- If you were looking to enhance your physique by stripping away some body fat and revealing the hard, dense muscle you’ve built in the gym, most people would lead you to believe you need a fat burner. Sure, fat burners are amazing, and they can help enhance your ability to burn stubborn body fat. But there’s one thing that most fat burners really don’t leverage when it comes to completely transforming your body composition… gut health and probiotics.
- Are you someone who trains regularly? Do you expect to perform optimally each and every time you walk into the gym? You probably slammed your pre-workout, are jacked up on caffeine, but then you still wonder why your workouts suck. It could be due to your lack of focus on hydration levels. Whaaaat? It’s true. Something as simple as hydration could be causing you to fall short in your workouts. Advanced rehydrating is something everyone who trains should pay close attention to, and it should involve glycerol.
How often do you find yourself zoning out around 2 pm at work? You find yourself suffering from brain fog, your productivity is down, and you just can’t concentrate. Or even worse, you’re standing in front of your biggest client or executives, and you can’t even collect your thoughts to remember your presentation. How embarrassing! Well, if you want to think clearer at work and perform your best mentally, you should look at Alpha-GPC.
- They say the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. Well, what if I told you that the way to his mental health is also through his stomach? Have you ever heard of the gut-brain axis? Probably not, right? And it’s a shame that this topic isn’t covered more often as it can help many people.
- As an elite athlete or someone who trains with any sort of intensity, it’s easy to become deficient in micronutrients if you aren’t staying on top of your daily nutrition. And when it comes to a nutrient you don’t want to be low in, where would zinc rank on your list? If you know anything about this vital nutrient, you should understand its benefits and why it should be prioritized when it comes to optimizing muscle growth.