- Are you someone who trains regularly? Do you expect to perform optimally each and every time you walk into the gym? You probably slammed your pre-workout, are jacked up on caffeine, but then you still wonder why your workouts suck. It could be due to your lack of focus on hydration levels. Whaaaat? It’s true. Something as simple as hydration could be causing you to fall short in your workouts. Advanced rehydrating is something everyone who trains should pay close attention to, and it should involve glycerol.
How often do you find yourself zoning out around 2 pm at work? You find yourself suffering from brain fog, your productivity is down, and you just can’t concentrate. Or even worse, you’re standing in front of your biggest client or executives, and you can’t even collect your thoughts to remember your presentation. How embarrassing! Well, if you want to think clearer at work and perform your best mentally, you should look at Alpha-GPC.
- They say the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. Well, what if I told you that the way to his mental health is also through his stomach? Have you ever heard of the gut-brain axis? Probably not, right? And it’s a shame that this topic isn’t covered more often as it can help many people.
- As an elite athlete or someone who trains with any sort of intensity, it’s easy to become deficient in micronutrients if you aren’t staying on top of your daily nutrition. And when it comes to a nutrient you don’t want to be low in, where would zinc rank on your list? If you know anything about this vital nutrient, you should understand its benefits and why it should be prioritized when it comes to optimizing muscle growth.
- For some reason, people push off their health until they lose it. If you look around you, it’s common to find many people getting sick from various illnesses and viruses that are highly contagious. Why wait? If you want to boost immunity, you need to play offense and not defense after you’ve already caught something.
- The human gut is involved in various activities that are essential for our overall health. Imbalances in gut microbiota can lead to some serious metabolic abnormalities and a variety of diseases. When it comes to improving gut health, prebiotics have become quite popular as an effective nonpharmacological approach to promote gut symbiosis and overall health.