- If you were looking to enhance your physique by stripping away some body fat and revealing the hard, dense muscle you’ve built in the gym, most people would lead you to believe you need a fat burner. Sure, fat burners are amazing, and they can help enhance your ability to burn stubborn body fat. But there’s one thing that most fat burners really don’t leverage when it comes to completely transforming your body composition… gut health and probiotics.
- They say the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. Well, what if I told you that the way to his mental health is also through his stomach? Have you ever heard of the gut-brain axis? Probably not, right? And it’s a shame that this topic isn’t covered more often as it can help many people.
- In today’s sports world, athletes are constantly putting an endless amount of stress on their bodies due to intense training sessions. Moderate physical activity on a daily basis can indeed have positive effects on our immune system, but prolonged periods of rigorous exercise and completion may lead to immune deterioration. Athletes tend to become more susceptible to infections due to systemic and mucosal immune suppression.
- Have you ever felt butterflies in your stomach or that feeling in your gut that you shouldn't do something? When we are nervous or overwhelmed, we are likely to get signals from our "second brain." No, it's not some scientific breakthrough that scientists have found a second brain in the human body that has never been discovered. Rather, hidden in the walls of our digestive system, this second brain or the brain in your gut, is changing medicine's understanding of how digestion, depression, mood swings, and even how we think are related to each other.
While we aren’t kids anymore and don’t believe in cooties, the fact is, many illnesses are being spread due to people not focusing on proper cleanliness. The simplest of things are being forgotten which can cause all of us to become susceptible to various viruses and illnesses that can land us at the doctor’s office or worse – the hospital. Below, you will find a few tips you need to practice and implement immediately (if you aren’t already) to help stay healthy and prevent yourself from getting sick – and ultimately lowering the chance for you to spread viruses to everyone around you.
- The fact of the matter is, Bacillus coagulans and Bacillus subtilis are incredibly helpful probiotics that have many health benefits, especially when it comes to immunity and gut health.