IsoJect Peanut Butter Gluten-Free Brownie
Here at Evogen Nutrition, it would be safe to assume that we're big fans of chocolate and peanut butter. Heck, that's why we have it as an IsoJect flavor, and it's a big favorite among all our customers, too. So, why not make an IsoJect Peanut Butter Gluten-Free Brownie?
This IsoJect Peanut Butter Gluten-Free Brownie recipe was a big hit at headquaters this week, so we're glad to have a chance to share them with you! As passionate chocolate lovers, we've come up with a pretty tasty brownie recipe that is also Gluten-Free, because everyone deserves a brownie, even the non-wheaties (love!).
These brownies are practically pure peanut-butter-fudge, so make sure to eat them with a big glass of milk close at hand. Om nom nom!
Macros: 179 cal 20c/7f/9p (per brownie)
2 Scoops of IsoJect Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein
1/2 cup Old-Fashioned Rolled Oats (ensure that these are certified gluten-fee)
1/2 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1cup Granulated Sugar (can use substitute here)
1 tsp. Baking Powder
1/4 tsp. Salt
1 Large Egg (or 2 Egg Whites)
1/4 cup Skim Milk (or Almond Milk)
6 oz. Low-fat or Non-fat Vanilla Greek Yogurt
3/4 cup Creamy Peanut Butter (do not use natural, runny p.b. or powdered, it will ruin the brownie texture)
1. Pre-heat oven to 350F. Line a 8x8 inch pan with foil (easy clean-up) and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside for later.
2. In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together, saving the Peanut Butter for last. The batter will be somewhat chunky/fluffy, and that's okay!
3. Plop your batter into your baking pan and level it our with a spatula. Now, pop that sucker into the oven for 30-40 minutes, or until the brownie edges begin to pull away from the sides. You can lick the bowl while you wait, we won't judge.
4. These brownies are going to be extra fudgy when the come out, so after they've cooled a little, pop them in the fridge for a few hours to help them solidify. This trick also makes them easier to slice later.
5. This recipe makes 16 brownies, and if you really want to get fancy with them, drizzle some melted Peanut Butter over them before refrigerating them. Enjoy your IsoJect Peanut Butter Gluten-Free Brownie!
Related Recipe: IsoJect Protein Double Chocolate Pancake