You better be hungry for this treat, because it's a hearty one! These "pudding cakes" were invented by one of our very own Evogen Ambassadors, Mark Blackshear. Not only do these have a ton of protein, but they're a pretty high calorie snack if you get carried away and eat the whole batch (moderation!). Fun Fact: This recipe was originally intended for National Chocolate Pudding Day (June 26th). Now, everyday can be chocolate pudding day, yum!
Macros: 595 cal 57c/22f/62p
2 Scoops of IsoJect Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein 1 cup Old Fashioned Oats 1 cup Water 1 tbsp. Flax Seed 3 packets of Sweetener (Stevia or Splenda) 1 tsp. Coconut Oil
1. In a large, microwave-safe mixing bowl, microwave the Old Fashioned Oats in the cup of water for 1 minute.
2. After the Oatmeal has finished cooking, stir in the IsoJect, Flax Seed and Sweetener of your choice. Now you have your raw pudding mix.
3. Next, place a large sauce pan on the stove top over medium heat. Add a few drops of coconut oil to prevent sticking.
4. Spoon your pudding mixture into pan. You should be able to fit 5-8 small cakes of pudding in the pan. Let them cook for 1 minute on each side over medium heat.
5. You may use the remaining pudding mixture to frost the cooked mini cakes. Enjoy!