Introducing GlycoJect™ – Evogen Nutrition’s Elite Pre- & Post-Workout Carbohydrate Loading Solution. This unique, pre- and post-workout carbohydrate loading and nutrient shuttling formula is the perfect performance-booster for virtually any athlete!
- Bodybuilders and physique athletes: GlycoJect is the perfect carb-loading formula to give your muscles that round, full, skin-splitting look. The nutrient-driving and volumizing properties of GlycoJect’s elite formula will “pull” water into muscles for maximum fullness, pump and hardness.
- Cyclists, marathon runners, triathletes and other endurance athletes: Use GlycoJect to “carb-load” the night before the big race, to drive carbs and performance-boosting nutrients into muscle cells.
- Wrestlers, fighters and MMA athletes: “Drying out” to make weight can dehydrate the body and deplete the muscles of crucial power and fuel. GlycoJect is a perfect rehydration, reloading complex that will ensure maximum replenishment to keep you at the top of your game after you make weight. Outlast and outperform your opponents, as they “gas” while you stand strong, ready for more, when you hit the mat or the ring with fully loaded muscles!
Glycogen is the primary nutrient fuel source for working muscles. It is depleted quickly during intense training, causing a dramatic decline in ongoing optimal athletic performance. The hyper-volumizing, nutrient delivery complex in GlycoJect is specifically designed to accelerate the uptake of glycogen and muscle-building nutrients into muscle cells to enhance performance and fuel maximum growth and recovery.
What is GlycoJect?
GlycoJect is a precisely formulated hyper-volumizing nutrient driving complex, designed to hyper-load muscles with performance-fueling glycogen while simultaneously “injecting” muscle-building nutrients into muscle cells. GlycoJect is an integrated complex that contains a patent-pending carbohydrate (Karbolyn® Homopolysaccharide) designed to pass rapidly through the stomach into the bloodstream where it is shuttled directly into muscle cells.
Additionally, GlycoJect contains a blend of key insulin-mimetic and potentiating agents, included to accelerate nutrient transport and volumization. GlycoJect combines these high-performance ingredients with the nitric oxide and ATP replenishing benefits of citrulline malate to create a potent, ultra-fast carbohydrate and nutrient shuttle “system”.
What Does GlycoJect Do?
GlycoJect’s nutrient-driving, hyper-loading formula was designed to dramatically increase nutrient absorption into muscle cells, supercharging muscle size and pump, and fueling greater growth and recovery. By engorging muscle cells with carbohydrates, water and growth-enhancing nutrients, GlycoJect boosts recovery and replenishment, while supporting increased cellular volume and hydration, for maximum muscle roundness, fullness and pump.
How Does GlycoJect Work?
GlycoJect’s customized carb component has been has been shown to absorb up to 80% faster than dextrose, maltodextrin, waxy maize or other “fast-absorbing” carbohydrate sources—even faster than plain old pasta, rice or breads. The rapid transport of this unique polysaccharide acts like a pump, driving water, carbs and nutrients into the muscles. To facilitate this glycogen and nutrient “injection” effect, GlycoJect’s Hyper-Volumizing Rapid Absorption Proprietary Complex harnesses the natural power of this customized carb combined with nitric oxide and insulinogenics to accelerate the uptake of nutrients into muscles.
Who Will Benefit from GlycoJect?
Cyclists, marathon runners, triathletes and other endurance athletes, as well as wrestlers, fighters, MMA athletes, track and field athletes, strength athletes, and bodybuilding, figure and physique competitors, or even just hard-training fitness enthusiasts seeking enhanced exercise endurance and performance, can benefit from Glycoject’s unique and powerful endurance-supporting, carb-loading properties.
How Do I Use GlycoJect?
GlycoJect is designed to be used before, during, and immediately after training, to help maximize endurance, pump, and nutrient transport.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
†When combined with a proper exercise and nutrition program. Please consult with your physician before using this or any other dietary supplement product.
Watermelon, Cherry, Unflavored, Wild Berry
Suggested Use:Pre-Workout: Mix 1-2 scoops* of GlycoJect with 8-10 oz. cold water. Consume 30 minutes prior to physical activity to ensure maximum endurance, muscle performance and volumization.
Intra-Workout: Consume 1-2 scoops* of GlycoJect during workout to sustain intensity, muscle energy and to supercharge muscle size and pump.
Post-Workout: Consume 1-3 scoops* of GlycoJect immediately following intense training, to accelerate the uptake of glycogen and muscle-building nutrients into muscle cells to fuel maximum growth and recovery.
Non-Training days: For maximum gains, stack 1 scoop of GlycoJect with Cell K.E.M. 2-3 times per day.
*For best results, athletes under 200 lbs. should consume 1 scoop pre- and intra-workout, and 2 scoops post-workout; athletes over 200 lbs. should consume 2 scoops pre- and intra-workout, and 3 scoops post-workout.
Specialized Pre-Event Carb-Loading:1. Cyclists and endurance athletes should begin the “loading” process the night before a big race or event. Use 1-2 scoops of GlycoJect mixed in 8-10 oz. cold water, in between meals, up to 6 hours before bedtime. The morning of the race, fuel up with 1-2 scoops for maximum endurance and performance.
2. MMA athletes, fighters and wrestlers should use GlycoJect to rehydrate and pre-load muscles prior to fight night, by consuming 1-2 scoops GlycoJect with 10-12 oz. water, immediately after weigh-ins; sip on GlycoJect during warm ups and up to 45 minutes before fight time.
3. Bodybuilders should use GlycoJect during the “pump up”, about 15 minutes before stepping on stage, to drive carbohydrates into muscles, and pull water from the skin, “chasing the carbs” into muscles, for dramatic roundness, fullness and tight-skinned muscle swell. Mix Glycoject with 4-6 oz. cold water, sip during pump up, then slam the remainder just before hitting the stage.
For extreme results, stack GlycoJect with EVP™, Evogen’s Elite Pre-Workout Solution prior to training; and stack with Cell K.E.M.™, Evogen’s Elite Mass & Recovery Catalyst, during and/or after training.