No products in the cart.
THE TEAM EVOGEN ELITE ATHLETE PROGRAM
- Join a rapidly growing supplement company that produces quality products with integrity
- Be part of a diverse team of fitness enthusiasts and athletes from all walks of life
- Climb the Tiers to earn a position as a sponsored Athlete
Are YOU Evogen Elite?
We look for Athletes who can truly act as a voice for the brand. We welcome teammates who are passionate about instructing and inspiring peers, both inside and outside the fitness community. Whether you’re a bodybuilder, a marathon runner, an alpine skier, a personal trainer or a gym bunny, we want you to be sharing YOUR experiences, and discussing how Evogen fits into YOUR lifestyle. We want Athletes who can relate, can be honest, and can bring a special aspect to this team.
What can Team Evogen Elite do for YOU?
- As one of the most prominent and prestigious nutritional supplement companies out there, we offer our athletes an elite marketing platform.
- We give you exposure to Evogen’s fast growing social media following.
- We will teach you the ins and outs of of social media, help you build your personal brand, and ultimately help you achieve a lucrative fitness career.
- We will share priceless knowledge with you about the fitness and nutrition industry.
- We will provide a training and supplementation regimen to help you completely transform your physique.
- We will plug you into a supportive community of like-minded athletes, all looking to help themselves and their teammates thrive and succeed.
The possibilities are endless, and we’re here to give you the opportunity to shine. Team Evogen Elite doesn’t just lift weights, we lift each other up.
The Team Evogen Elite Athlete Tiers were designed to allow all recruits to climb through the three levels, starting from Tier 3. We reward hard work and dedication, because that’s what it takes to be Evogen Elite. Below are the details for each of our three Athlete Tiers, complete with the many perks of our program.
TIER 3 EVOGEN ATHLETE
Silver Level Athlete
- Athlete receives unique affiliate link to promote via social channels, blogs, personal websites or email; receives 10% sales commission
- Access to online affiliate panel to participate in any Team communications regarding sales/commission tracking, social media activities, and other Elite promotions and events
- May refer to themselves as a Team Evogen Elite
TIER 2 EVOGEN ATHLETE
Gold Level Athlete
- All benefits of Tier 3
- Includes 1 Instagram shout out
- Invitation to join Evogen Elite Facebook Group
- Invitation to participate at Evogen booth at selected events (TBD)
- Evogen apparel/swag to be provided at the beginning of contract
- Eligible to beta-test samples of new products/flavors before it is available to the public
TIER 1 EVOGEN ATHLETE
Platinum Level Athlete
- All the benefits of Tiers 2 & 3
- Includes Instagram marketing posts as a recognizable member of Team Evogen Elite
- Monthly product stipend, amount TBD depending on code
- Exclusive Evogen branded apparel supplied throughout calendar year
- Required, if requested, to participate/volunteer at Evogen Expo booth with core team at certain annual events (Olympia/LA Fit/Arnold)
Apply by submitting the form on the sign-up page here!
We cannot guarantee that all applicants will be selected to participate in the Team Evogen Elite Athlete program. We look forward to considering your entry, and however it turns out, we encourage you to continue on your journey.
*Your Referral ID serves as the last part of your unique affiliate link. For example, if you entered “FitFam”, your assigned link would read: affiliates.evogennutrition.com/FitFam
**Evogen is currently accepting applicants from the U.S. We are still developing our international program at this time, please check back for updates or contact email@example.com with questions.
***You must include your social media account on Instagram in order for your application to be considered, Facebook and Twitter are optional. Remember, if your accounts are not public, we will be unable to view them or to properly vet your application.