No products in the cart.
THE TEAM EVOGEN ELITE ATHLETE PROGRAM
- Join a rapidly growing supplement company that produces quality products with integrity
- Be part of a diverse team of fitness enthusiasts and athletes from all walks of life
- Climb the Tiers to earn a position as a sponsored Athlete
Are YOU Evogen Elite?
We look for Athletes who can truly act as a voice for the brand. We welcome teammates who are passionate about instructing and inspiring peers, both inside and outside the fitness community. Whether you’re a bodybuilder, a marathon runner, an alpine skier, a personal trainer or a gym bunny, we want you to be sharing YOUR experiences, and discussing how Evogen fits into YOUR lifestyle. We want Athletes who can relate, can be honest, and can bring a special aspect to this team.
What can Team Evogen Elite do for YOU?
- As one of the most prominent and prestigious nutritional supplement companies out there, we offer our athletes an elite marketing platform.
- We give you exposure to Evogen’s fast growing social media following.
- We will teach you the ins and outs of of social media, help you build your personal brand, and ultimately help you achieve a lucrative fitness career.
- We will share priceless knowledge with you about the fitness and nutrition industry.
- We will provide a training and supplementation regimen to help you completely transform your physique.
- We will plug you into a supportive community of like-minded athletes, all looking to help themselves and their teammates thrive and succeed.
The possibilities are endless, and we’re here to give you the opportunity to shine. Team Evogen Elite doesn’t just lift weights, we lift each other up.
The Team Evogen Elite Athlete Tiers were designed to allow all recruits to climb through the four levels. We reward hard work and dedication, because that’s what it takes to be Evogen Elite. Below are the details for each of our four Athlete Tiers, complete with the many perks of our program.
TIER 4 EVOGEN ATHLETE
Entry Level Athlete
- Unique percentage off coupon code to promote; receives 10% sales commission
- 20% discount code for personal purchases
- One (1) free product per month
- Access to online Athlete portal to earn Elite rewards points towards product, apparel, swag, gift cards, and exclusive Evogen events
- Eligible to beta-test samples of new products/flavors before it is available to the public
- Access to Evogen swag/promo items before it is available to the public
- May refer to themselves as a Team Evogen Elite.
- Evogen Elite Facebook Group Invite
TIER 3 ATHLETE
Regional Level Athlete
- All benefits of Tier 4
- Includes 1 Instagram shout out
- Two (2) free products per month
- Invitation to participate at Evogen booth at selected events (TBD)
TIER 2 ATHLETE
National Level Spokesmodel/Athlete
- All the benefits of Tiers 3 & 4
- Includes Instagram marketing posts as a recognizable member of Team Evogen Elite
- 25% discount code for personal use
- Three (3) free products per month
- Limited travel support for pre-approved sports competitions and events
- Exclusive Evogen branded apparel supplied
TIER 1 ATHLETE – “EVOGEN ROYALTY”
Elite Contracted/Sponsored Evogen Athlete
- Includes all the benefits of Tiers 2-4
- Product monthly stipend
- Paid monthly endorsement, TBD depending on contract
- Required to appear at Evogen Expo booth with core team at certain annual events (Olympia/LA Fit)
- Limited Travel Support for pre-approved sports competitions and events
- Ample exclusive Evogen branded apparel supplied
Apply by submitting the form below!
We cannot guarantee that all applicants will be selected to participate in the Team Evogen Elite Athlete program. We look forward to considering your entry, and however it turns out, we encourage you to continue on your journey.
*Evogen is now accepting applicants from the U.S., Australia and Mexico. We are still growing our international program at this time, please check back for updates or contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
**You must have social media accounts on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter in order for your application to be considered. Remember, if your accounts are not public, we will be unable to view them or to properly vet your application.