Team Evogen is ready for an XTREME weekend at the 54rd annual Olympia Fitness and Performance Expo in Las Vegas, NV on Friday, September 14th and Saturday, September 15th, 2018.
LAS VEGAS – Evogen Nutrition, a globally distributed sport nutrition company, is gearing up for their highly anticipated takeover of the 2018 Olympia Fitness and Performance Expo. Five members of Team Evogen Elite will be competing on this year’s prestigious Olympia stage in the Men’s Physique, Bikini, Figure and 212 divisions. Additionally, Evogen is gearing up for a major introduction of THREE NEW PRODUCTS to kick off the Olympia Expo. With so much action planned, it’s sure to be and exciting weekend.
4X Men’s Physique Oympia Champ and star Evogen athlete, Jeremy Buendia, is back for a fifth time to defend his title at this year’s Olympia. Only months after recovering from a torn pec in the off-season, our Champ is back and feeling stage ready in record time. Rambod has had Buendia training hard for the #FightFor5, and with the help of the Prep Like Buendia IR Stack, the results have been impressive. Check out some of Buendia’s recent workouts to see his physique progress before he sets foot on the Olympia stage in Las Vegas.
Team Evogen is proud to be rooting for four additional teammates at the Olympia this year, and they couldn’t be more excited to have all of them join the Team at the expo booth:
- IFBB Bikini Pro Frida Paulsen-Stern had a crazy busy 2018, perfecting her physique for months on end, traveling all over the globe, and placing in numerous competitions, including the Arnold Classic in both the U.S. and Australia. She’s been honing her skills in preparation for Las Vegas and she’s aiming to place in the top ten this year.
- IFBB Bikini Pro Raphaela Milagres has outperformed many of her competitors throughout 2018, earning numerous 1st and 2nd placings. After qualifying for the Olympia this spring, she has focused her energy on building more muscle and sculpting her physique. She plans to be a contender on the Olympia stage this year.
- IFBB Figure Pro Sandra Grajales, the latest addition to Team Evogen, has her sights on the Miss Figure Olympia title this year after winning the 2018 IFBB Pittsburgh Pro this past spring. Grajales has continued to test her own limits throughout her prep and she’s ready to bring a stellar physique to the 2018 Olympia.
- IFBB 212 Bodybuilder Pro Hadi Choopan, the “Persian Wolf” traveling all the way from Iran, will be bringing his most chiseled physique to the 212 competition this weekend.
Evogen Nutrition will also be engaging with tens of thousands of fans at the Olympia Expo where fans will have the opportunity to meet their favorite Team Evogen Athletes including NPC Figure competitor Lauren Findley, IFBB Figure Pro Alicia Coates, and IFBB Men’s Physique Pro Andrei Deiu. During limited hours, 19X Olympia winning coach and Evogen CEO Hany “The Pro Creator” Rambod will also be attendance to meet and greet fans.
|ATHLETE SCHEDULE | Booth #975|
|Name||Friday, Sept 14th||Saturday, Sept 15th|
|Jeremy Buendia||TBD 1 hour||After competition – 5pm|
|Lauren Findley||10am – 12pm, 1pm – 5pm||10am – 2pm, 3pm – 5pm|
|Alicia Coates||1pm – 5pm||9am – 1pm|
|Andrei Deiu||10am – 2pm, 3pm – 5pm||10am – 12pm, 1pm – 5pm|
If you’re going to be in Las Vegas, be sure to stop by booth #975 to sample some of Evogen’s recently released products and flavors, including the powerful pre-workout formula EVP Xtreme in NEW Orange Mango, and the ultra-pure whey isolate protein IsoJect in the NEW Strawberry Smoothie and NEW Naturals Banana Mango. Wet samples will for the fast-acting thermogenic Lipocide IR in Sour Watermelon, the energy and recovery catalyst Carnigen in Watermelon, and the ever popular BCAA formula AminoJect in Cali Time Tea will also be available to taste.
Most importantly, Evogen will be offering an online pre-sale opportunity in limited quantities for its THREE NEW PRODUCTS, Evovite Powder, Evodreams and Evolog. Stay tuned through the Olympia weekend to learn more about these upcoming products!
Be sure to chat it up with their reps to learn more about the many NEW products that have been added their our growing line of supplements, all of which will be available at show special pricing throughout the Olympia weekend.
If you can’t be at the expo, then you can still join in on the action packed weekend by following Team Evogen on their social media platforms:
- Evogen Instagram: http://instagram.com/evogennutrition
- Evogen Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/EvogenNutrition
- Evogen Twitter: http://twitter.com/EvogenNutrition
For more general information about the Olympia Weekend and the expo, please visit http://mrolympia.com/2018/. Tickets can purchased there as well.
Evogen Nutrition, headquartered in Campbell, California, and is a rapidly expanding, healthy lifestyle sports nutrition company that designs and creates a cutting-edge line of nutritional supplements. Founded and lead by world class trainer and bodybuilding show promoter Hany Rambod, Evogen’s elite products address all categories of an active lifestyle including muscle building, weight loss, and general fitness through a daily nutritional supplement regimen. The foundation of Evogen’s nutritional protocols are based on the world famous FST-7 physique training system invented by Rambod. Evogen Nutrition is sold in over 35 countries worldwide, including Bodybuilding.com, and Nutrition Systems. For more information, please visit http://www.EvogenNutrition.com.