Quickly growing start-up Sports Supplement Nutrition Company based in Campbell, CA.
- Work with Marketing Manager to execute department strategy
- Coordinate posting social media networks (FB, Twitter, IG, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Engage with consumers on social media
- Assist in athlete, ambassador, and affiliate management and marketing efforts
- Assist in content creation and campaign execution
- Live social media coverage of trade shows and events
- Pull analytics for the website, affiliates, and athletes weekly, monthly, and as requested
- Stay up-to-date and engaged with the latest trends in the social media industry
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in social media or marketing specialist/coordinator roll
- Knowledge of and experience in social media marketing including: blogging, FB, Twitter, YouTube, IG, LinkedIn, etc.
- Passion for online marketing and social media
- Self-Starter, with a forward thinking ability; high initiative and superior time management and organizational skills; high attention to details
- Amazing multi-tasking tools and have the ability to work with little supervision
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Highly innovative and creative
- Insatiable desire to learn
- Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator a plus
- Proven ability to coordinate simultaneous projects and meet required deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- New Facility Start up Experience (would be nice)
- Please describe your experience with Social Media Marketing.
- Why are you the perfect person for the job?
- If you were hired, when would you be able to start?
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee discounts
- Paid time off
To be considered for this position please send a resume with cover letter to email@example.com