- Assisting with the day to day operation of Evogen’s social media platforms, the Social Media Coordinator works within the marketing team, the Social Media Coordinator is responsible for assisting for maintaining the company’s presence in the social media world including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, online forums, etc.
- Assist with creation, conception, and presentation of social media strategy and integrated marketing campaigns.
- Interpret the direction of strategy/planning and creative leads
- Support digital initiatives within an overall marketing plan, as well as other digital marketing efforts, including websites, forum promotions, search, e-mail, mobile campaigns, and various online promotions.
- Ability to travel up to a couple weekends per quarter for trade shows and events.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications preferred
- A minimum 2-3 years social media experience
- Passion for sports nutrition and marketing
- Photoshop, Illustrator, WordPress, Google Analytics, Content Management Programs, and Social Media Monitoring tools
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and email microcomputing applications
E-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org