The Marketing Director will be in charge of Development and implementation of Brand strategy. Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products and overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy-including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and social media.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Campbell, CA
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy.
- Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products
- Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team.
- Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team.
- Work closely with product management team to define marketing materials and programs.
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organization.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
- Develop and plan marketing strategy for assign global athlete’s.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Marketing
- 3 to 5 years of Marketing management experience.
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities.
- Experience in Financial Planning and Strategy, Marketing Concepts, Positioning, People Management, Territory Management, Competitive Analysis, Understanding the Customer, Client Relationships, Creative Services
Required experience: Marketing, 3 years
Required education: Bachelor’s
To be considered for this position please send a resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org