Evogen Nutrition is a dynamic, growing sports supplement company located in Campbell, CA. We are currently looking for a Customer Representative to add to our team.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
- Daily management and coordination of order entry.
- Establish and coordinate pickup and delivery schedules with vendors and internal team to ensure accurate and timely processing of orders and shipments.
- Respond to customers’ emails and calls
- Track all shipments and if any problems arise with pickup or delivery dates, notify appropriate party or escalate to manager if necessary.
- Communicate with internal/external teams, customers and vendors regarding orders, shipment deliverable’s, schedules, and details.
- Accurately complete shipment documentation
- Assembles Carrier’s packets
- Manage the maintenance, preparation and routing of purchase orders
- Respond to customer inquiries and refer clients to the appropriate channels
- Manage order data entry for 3pl websites
- Web site order processing: tracking of stock levels and determination of inventory load
- Foster effective and cordial relationships with clients
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 1-year experience in Customer Service Support role
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Great organizational skills, ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Can Do Attitude
- Naturally energetic, positive person in a fast-paced, rapid-growth environment
- Proactive self-starter with creative problem-solving and excellent team-working skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
Required experience: Customer Service Support: 1 to 2 years
Required education: Bachelor degree preferred or high school diploma with 1 year of work experience in customer service role
To be considered for this position please send a resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org