Evogen Nutrition is a dynamic, growing sports supplement company located in Campbell, CA. We are currently looking for a Videographer/Editor to add to our team.
Employment Type: Contractor
Location: Campbell, CA
Scope of Responsibilities:
The Videographer/Editor is responsible for all video content supporting the initiatives and content plan of the Evogen Nutrition marketing team. The Videographer/Editor will help conceptualize ideas and assemble media assets into high-quality content that supports our various production objectives. You will assist in capturing all post-production video editing, media asset archiving and management. You will work closely with the CEO and Marketing Manager to develop and execute a video content plan. A good sense of composition, type layout, animation, and pacing is required. This will be a contracted position, primarily remote, reports to headquarters on a project-by-project basis.
Essential Job Functions:
- Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for expos and events, promotional social videos, product marketing videos, and other company projects
- Collaborate closely with CEO, Marketing Manager, and Athletes to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content
- Script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, set deadlines and select optimal forms of media for projects
- Develop production schedules
- Plan video shoots; scout, select and reserve shoot locations
- Select and hire additional crew and talent; direct and coach talent; make transportation arrangements for crew, talent and equipment; and ensure all location power needs are met
- Work independently, as well as part of a team to establish project deliverables
- Capture, archive, post-production and final delivery of video product that includes marketing videos, commercials, user conference videos, and more
- Evaluate and select scenes for dramatic pacing, entertainment value and continuity
- Trim shots, edit content to specified lengths, and assemble segments in a way that presents a story with maximum effect
- Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media
- Manage video library
- Optimize videos based on social platform and webhosting marketing zone targets (Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo, etc.)
- Assist in launching video through appropriate channels
- Stay abreast of trending techniques in video production and apply that knowledge to video production at Evogen creative
- Review content for quality control and make corrections; technical and editorial
- Modify video or audio levels as required by quality control standards
- Develop and maintain post-production processes and guidelines
- Troubleshoot technical issues as required
- Evaluate analytics
Team Skills & Communication:
- Take a responsible role as a team member working alongside other members of the sales, marketing department, product development, executive, and consultant teams
- Ability to maintain productivity remotely and establish effective, regular communication channels with those in your department
- Utilize cloud based tracking technology to demonstrate video product progress of various projects
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with those on your team, as well as cross-functionally
- Good people skills to build solid relationships with professionals at all levels while honoring the chain of command
- High energy and positive attitude is a must
Education & Skills Requirements:
- Working towards or have obtained a BS/BA in videography, marketing, etc.
- Must be proficient in micro-computing applications such as Premier, Final Cut, Audition, After Effects, etc.
- Must be proficient in utilizing various pieces of video, audio, and lighting equipment for video capture.
- Must have a demonstrated aptitude towards micro-computing applications such as Photoshop, Lightroom, etc.
- Proficient with the Nikon D7100
- Skilled in techniques of lighting and capturing good quality sound
- Skilled in post-production digital video editing, still and motion graphics design, and video compression for multiple delivery platforms
- Have a high attention to detail, good organizational skills, good customer service skills, and interpersonal communication to help keep executives on track tactfully
- Ability to thrive in a team environment, and has a good understanding of business constraints
- Ability to plan well and prioritize work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Deadline oriented
- Able to make quick, quality decisions
To be considered for this position please send a resume with cover letter to email@example.com
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.