The Marketing Manager will oversee development and implementation of the Brand strategy. The Marketing Manager will help develop and oversee the implementation of the marketing strategy for new and existing products – including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and social media.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Campbell, CA
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy.
- Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products
- Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team.
- Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team.
- Work closely with product management team to define marketing materials and programs.
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organization.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
- Develop and plan marketing strategy for assign global athlete’s.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Marketing
- 3 to 5 years of Marketing management experience.
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities.
- Experience in Financial Planning and Strategy, Marketing Concepts, Positioning, People Management, Territory Management, Competitive Analysis, Understanding the Customer, Client Relationships, Creative Services
Required experience: Marketing, 3 years
Required education: Bachelor’s
To be considered for this position please send a resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org