No products in the cart.
Title: Marketing Intern
Job Type: Internship
Marketing Intern successfully assists the marketing team with various tasks such as social media coordination, content development, event coordination, customer satisfaction, sales programs, and service programs.
- Executing a wide variety of details that involve direct mail, email campaigns, outbound calls, marketing trade shows and events, public relations, customer communications, media advertisements, promotions, and other marketing plans
- Coordinating various integrated communication and marketing activities under direction of sales, marketing, and consulting groups.
- Attend various tradeshows, video shoots, photo shoots, company promotions, events, and marketing meetings assisting senior marketing staff with a wide variety of clerical, budgeting, and logistical support.
- Recording meeting minutes for interdepartmental marketing meetings and distributing electronically to staff attendees and designated staff.
- Maintain sales and marketing promotions calendars and work closely with the social media coordinator with content programming.
- Responsible for working with web development group for consistent website updates
- Organize e-mail communications regarding current promotions and marketing initiatives.
- Assist with social media activities, content propagation, campaigns, etc.
Team Skills & Communication:
- Maintain regular & efficient communication with sales team, marketing team, and 3PL to keep all parties updated on progress and any issues.
- Document minutes/actions from meetings attended.
- Explain processes to new team members and advise management on best practices
- Ability to encourage and motivate people with responsible attitude.
- Good people skills to build solid relationships with professionals at all levels while honoring the chain of command.
- High energy and positive attitude is a must
Education & Skills Requirements
- Working toward Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related degree focus
- Experienced MS Office user (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Has a high attention to detail, good organizational skills, good customer service skills
- Works well within a team environment