No products in the cart.
As part of the management team, you will play a key role in the execution of business strategy and corporate initiatives of Evogen Nutrition. Responsible for building brand equity of a company’s product or line of products with the help of a cross-functional team, which includes other departments such as product development, market research, advertising, public relations and sales. The Brand Manager will have full responsibility to manage the day to day operations related to the Evogen brand as it pertains to athlete management, events management, field marketing, and stakeholders for content management.
- Assists in the development, implementation, and achievement of departmental objectives
- Understands departmental needs and business requirements to deliver projects on schedule and work with senior management and outside consultant to drive performance targets
- Alignment with external and internal stakeholders:
- Sales staff
- Operations, Finance, etc.
- Consulting groups
- Challenges the status quo and looks for innovative ways to continually improve processes
- Execute marketing plans that align to the overall brand strategy to ensure competitive edge & maximize profitability and demonstrate leadership in the overall planning and execution process
- Monitor, analyze and report competitive activity in the market to senior management.
- Create budgets for event, athlete, and field marketing management
- Independently manage a number of ongoing projects of varying, primarily high, complexity as they pertain to athlete management, events management, field marketing and stakeholder performance for content management
- Ensures the execution of all sampling programs to drive sales, engagement, and brand awareness.
- Candidate should be able to “get into” or already have an existing passion for the sports nutrition/fitness/wellness category.
- Performs day-to-day business management activities, and executes other projects or activities as requested.
- keeping the marketing team informed of new brand visions; overseeing assistant brand managers to ensure that strategies are executed properly.
- Keep up with the growing complexity of business, brand managers also must stay informed of ongoing technological advances.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Business Degree in Marketing (or equivalent)
- Senior Assistant Brand Manager, Marketing Coordinator or Junior Brand Manager with a minimum of 3 years marketing experience
- Experience in the consumer packaged goods industry is required
- Knowledge of Sports Supplements, Nutritional products, and the Packaged Goods industries
- Experience working closely with both internal and external stakeholders including outside agencies to develop strategies and plans to launch new products and marketing communication programs to drive consumption
- Proven track record as a creative and strategic thinker
- Must have excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills with a strong attention to details
- Proven track record in balancing immediate and long-term priorities
- Well organized with strong project management skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to pull out key, meaningful insights
- Performance-driven and thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Proactive and always looking for opportunities to take initiative and improve both for the company and yourself
- Goal-oriented- known for your integrity and always do what you say you will
- Team player with ability and willingness to accept and provide feedback
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and engaging
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite and CRM systems is a plus (Sales Force, etc.)
EVOGEN “MUST HAVES”
- You have an unrelenting desire to be overachiever and result oriented
- You are striving for success on all aspect of your life
- You have a sense of humor and passion for health and wellness
- You love to have fun, but take your responsibilities seriously
- You live the Evogen brand
To be considered for this position please send a resume with cover letter to email@example.com