No products in the cart.
Quickly growing start-up Sports Supplement Nutrition Company based in Campbell, California is seeking a dynamic field based team member to grow territory sales and brand presence through consistent retail account management. This position is a retail-focused role with a minimum of 80% of the week spent at retail accounts.
Essential functions of the job responsibilities include account management, sales, merchandising, field marketing, and data collection and presentation. This self-motivated candidate will work with the company’s local distributors in Florida and other designated markets to maintain and expand the company’s brands, distribution levels and market presence, plus be the product knowledge expert and build solid customer rapport.
- Service franchise chain or independent franchise accounts
- Service independent nutritional stores in the local market that purchase through distributors or directly from Evogen.
- Work with local distributors’ sales team reps and/or managers to expand company products and enhance selling opportunities by understanding distributors’ promotional vehicles with their customers.
- Follow and act upon the “company objectives” within the territory as determined by management.
- Recommend and/or write purchase orders for the sale of the company products for direct or indirect selling opportunities.
- Plan, coordinate and attend store “demo’s” to build product awareness with store associates and consumers.
- Provide top quality customer service to all market accounts and Evogen internal staff personnel.
- Correspond routinely (emails / phone calls) with all accounts and Evogen company personnel.
- Identify problems and recommend solutions with management in a timely manner.
- Attend and/or set up trade shows whether they’re industry, company or distributor sponsored events.
- Plan and coordinate daily, weekly and monthly travel schedule.
- Submit daily, weekly and/or monthly field activity reports as designated.
Desired Skill & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in the Sports Nutrition Industry required
- CRM, Excel, and Microsoft office experience a plus
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org