No products in the cart.
Title: Field Marketing Representative
Seattle, WA (and surrounding areas)
The Field Marketing Representative will be responsible for the sampling and selling of Evogen Nutrition products. Possible work locations include local events and independent retailers and/or the possibility of any promotional marketing events. You will be responsible for mixing up water bottle samples, setting up and taking down event signage, and constantly interacting with customers in this part-time position.
- Working closely with your manager on scheduling events at local events, and other Independent retailers nearest you.
- You will follow all store rules and expectations during events.
- You will be responsible for set-up and break-down of all event materials.
- You will drive sales of Evogen Nutrition products by sampling and educating customers with basic product knowledge.
- You will drive sales for all events by being knowledgeable and educating customers on all products in stores.
- You will interact with different types of customers in a fast paced environment.
- Gather and report customer intelligence to sales teams.
- Support all company initiatives, give actionable feedback, share best practices and serve as advocate and information source for company.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities.
- Basic knowledge of sports nutrition products and industry practices
- Should have the ability to competently and effectively manage time and complete assigned work.
- Should be a team player and have the ability to coordinate with fellow workers.
- Should have the ability to engage in continuous education initiatives to maintain product knowledge.
Education and Qualifications
- High school diploma, preferably pursing advanced education in marketing, sales, business management, or nutritional sciences.
- 0-3 years retail or customer service experience in a professional setting.
- The ability to use or learn cloud based CRM and reporting software such as SmartSheet, Sales Force, etc
- Have a high attention to detail, good organizational skills, and good customer service skills.
- Works well within a team environment, and has a good understanding of business constraints
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org