No products in the cart.
As part of the middle management team, you will play a key role in the execution of business strategy and corporate initiatives of Evogen Nutrition. This position will be working closely with senior Evogen Nutrition management, employees, and outside consultant. The Brand Manager will have full responsibility to manage the day to day operations related to the Evogen brand and will manage all sales and marketing processes.
- Assists in the development, implementation, and achievement of departmental objectives
- Understands departmental needs and business requirements to deliver projects on schedule and within budget
- Manage brand management and planning process including:
- Sales and marketing planning
- Brand management
- Work with senior management and outside consultant to create and drive performance targets
- Alignment with external and internal stakeholders:
- Sales staff
- Operations, Finance, etc.
- Consulting groups
- Challenges the status quo and looks for innovative ways to continually improve processes
- Assist in developing and implement marketing and communication strategies and plans consistent with overall messaging driven by brand marketing online and in-store
- Execute marketing plans that align to the overall brand strategy to ensure competitive edge & maximize profitability and demonstrate leadership in the overall planning and execution process
- Monitor, analyze and report competitive activity in the market to senior management.
- Independently manage a number of ongoing projects of varying, primarily high, complexity
- Ensures the execution of all sampling programs to drive sales, engagement, and brand awareness.
- Candidate should be able to “get into” or already have an existing passion for the sports nutrition/fitness/wellness category.
- Performs day-to-day business management activities, and executes other projects or activities as requested.
- Post-Secondary Education in Marketing, Business, or related field. BS or BA preferred.
- 5 years of direct marketing, selling and/or management experience preferably within a consumer packaged goods environment
- Knowledge of various customer bases (brokers and retailers) in Vitamin, Health, Gym, Military, Mass, Food, Drug and/or Convenience areas
- Knowledge of Sports Supplements, Nutritional products, and the Packaged Goods industries
- Proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast paced, energetic work environment
- Leadership and coaching skills; outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite, CRM systems (Sales Force, etc), various social media platforms, etc
To be considered for this position please send a resume with cover letter to email@example.com