IsoJect Cookie Dough Bars
"I'm into fitness....fitness cookies into my mouth!" This week's recipe is the IsoJect Cookie Dough Bar, and needless to say, it's a sweet, low-fat treat, with 9 grams of protein per bar. Each serving is also cram-packed with carbs, so if you're fueling up between workouts, you've picked the perfect snack! These bars are extra chewy, filled with peanut butter AND chocolate chips. Plus, they don't require any baking, you simply refrigerate them overnight and they're ready to go! This recipe was created by one of our very own Evogen Ambassadors, Kelsey Voight. Thanks girl!
Macros: 190 cal 23c/7f/9p (per brownie)
2 scoops (64g) Vanilla Bean IsoJect Protein 1 ½ cups Gluten-Free Oat Flour ¼ cup Coconut Flour A dash of Sea Salt ½ tsp. Vanilla Extract ½ cup Creamy Peanut Butter (suggested: Crazy Richard's brand) ½ cup Blue Agave Syrup ¼ cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk 30g Non-Dairy Semi-Sweet Mini Chocolate Chips
1. Line the bottom of an 8 x 8 baking dish with parchment paper or aluminum foil and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients: Oat flour, Coconut flour, IsoJect, and Sea Salt.
3. In a separate, microwave-safe bowl, add your Creamy Peanut Butter and Blue Agave Syrup and mix to combine. Microwave for about 30 seconds until slightly warm and melted. Add in the Vanilla Extract and pour entire wet mixture into the dry mixture.
4. Mix the wet and dry ingredients until no dry patches of flour remain. The mixture will be very crumbly. Once combined, begin adding the Almond Milk one tablespoon at a time, until a thick cookie dough batter is formed.
5. Finally, fold in the Dairy-Free Chocolate Chips and transfer the batter to your lined baking dish. Press firmly and evenly to spread. Refrigerate the dish until firm, then cut into desired serving size and enjoy! Recipe makes about 12 servings.