Quickly growing Sports Supplement Nutrition Company based in Campbell, CA.
* Sales Consultants must have high energy, be a self-starter, and have great passion for the industry
* A successful Sales Consultant will have in-depth knowledge of Sports Supplements
* Previous telemarketing, cold-calling, and sales via telephone experience required
* Knowledge of lead generation and ability to identify decision makers is key to success
* 2-3 years of Inside Sales experience required or 2+ years of retail supplement sales experience
* Personal Trainer Certification (NASM, ACE, ISSA, etc.)
* Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
* Communicate effectively, drive execution, solve problems creatively, and demonstrate high integrity throughout the sales process
* Sales Representatives are expected to lead, generate, and grow assigned market share, as well as create personal value for their respective client base
* A typical week, Sales Consultants will be expected to make 300 calls with 10+ hours of "talk time"
* Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activity including but not limited to sales calls, closed sales, and follow up activity
* Maximize all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in the establishment of new market shares
* Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all employee levels
* Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet the company's core values
* Other duties as assigned